"Institute of Rural Management Alumni Association" a registered body of 1400 plus alumni of the Institute of Rural Management Anand is located in the premises of the Institute of Rural Management at Anand in, Gujarat State.
The Association is a non-profit organisation, constituted and operated for the advancement of the following objectives. It strives to develop a concern for rural problems and further the legitimate interests of the deprived sections of the population, within the overall purpose and objectives of the Institute.
To act as a forum for interaction for the Alumni of the Institute.
To take up the activities of common interests of Alumni such as :
To act as a forum to further the interaction between the Institute and the Alumni of the Institute.
- Organising meetings, seminars, short duration refresher courses, discussions, conferences and other programmes;
- Promotion of the professional interests of its members;
- Inform the members of the recent developments In the field of management and , academics;
- To publish books, journals, magazines and other materials for promoting the objectives of the Association;
- Any other activities which the members of the Association decide upon to further the achievement of the objectives of the Association;
- To achieve on its own or in conjunction with other organisation(s) all or any of the objectives of the Association.
The Executive Committee of the Association for the current term is
- Mr. Satender Arya (PRM9) - President
- Mr. Girdhar bagri (PRM27) - Vice President
- Mr. Lokesh M Chowdhary (PRM25) - Secretary
- Mr. Lokesh Kumar Singh (PRM23) - Representative, North Zone
- Mr. Nagachethan SM (PRM27) - Representative, South Zone
- Mr. Manoj Kumar (PRM24) - Representative, East Zone
- Mr. Ritesh Chaturvedi (PRM 21) - International Zone representative
- Mr. Ritu Kejriwal (PRM27) - Representative, West Zone
- Shri P K Roy – Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts)-1 IRMA , Ex-Officio Tresurer
- Prof. Preeti Priya – Alumni Coordinator IRMA