"Institute of Rural Management Alumni Association" a registered body of 2000 plus alumni of the Institute of Rural Management Anand is located in the premises of the Institute of Rural Management at Anand in, Gujarat State.
The Association is a non-profit organisation, constituted and operated for the advancement of the following objectives. It strives to develop a concern for rural problems and further the legitimate interests of the deprived sections of the population, within the overall purpose and objectives of the Institute.
To act as a forum for interaction for the Alumni of the Institute.
To take up the activities of common interests of Alumni such as :
- Organising meetings, seminars, short duration refresher courses, discussions, conferences and other programmes;
- Promotion of the professional interests of its members;
- Inform the members of the recent developments In the field of management and , academics;
- To publish books, journals, magazines and other materials for promoting the objectives of the Association;
- Any other activities which the members of the Association decide upon to further the achievement of the objectives of the Association;
- To achieve on its own or in conjunction with other organisation(s) all or any of the objectives of the Association.
To act as a forum to further the interaction between the Institute and the Alumni of the Institute.
The New Executive Committee of Alumni Association for the current term is
President: Sanjay Tripathy (PRM 11)
Vice-President: Girdhar Bagri (PRM 27)
Secretary: Debaraj Behera (PRM 18)
Joint-Secretary: Nagachethan SM (PRM 27)
North Zone Representative: Kumar Anshul (PRM 22)
South Zone Representative: Praveen Nagaraj (PRM 34)
East Zone Representative: Aranya Sen (PRM 35)
West Zone Representative: Ritu Kejriwal (PRM 27)
International Representative: Ritesh Chaturvedi (PRM 21)
CFO, IRMA, Ex-Officio Treasurer: Mr. Alok Singh
Alumni Coordinator, IRMA: Prof. Shambhu Prasad