The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprises (CSEE) is one of the original four Centres of Excellence approved by a grant from the Government of India in 2013 to carry out research and activities leading to advancement of knowledge and practice in respective domains. CSEE's aim is to create a vibrant ecosystem for the promotion of social entrepreneurship and enterprises at IRMA and its partners.
CSEE would achieve this through
• Action research and consultancy on social entrepreneurship and enterprises focused on understanding challenges of enterprise at different stages- ideation, germination, start-up, early stage and growth and maturity.
• Customized training and teaching on entrepreneurship.
• Mentoring and networking of social enterprises.
• Enabling an entrepreneurial culture at IRMA by encouraging student bodies to carry out live projects, business plan competitions and working with social enterprises in their field components.
• Seeding newer initiatives of IRMA students and alumni and enabling incubation of ideas and enterprsies.
• Linking with like-minded educational institutions, State and Central Governments, incubators, accelerators and impact investors to promote rural and social entrepreneurship.