- SamajPragatiSahyog and IRMA are hosting a National Conference on Farmer Producer Organisaions on Feb 2-3, 2017. The workshop involves practitioners, academics and policymakers to discuss contemporary managerial challenges in FPOs involved in sustainable agriculture. Concept Note
Neha Christie and Shambu Prasad C. 2017. “Framing Futures: National conference on Farmer Producer Organizations” IRMA Workshop Report no. 31. https://www.irma.ac.in/pdf/randp/2046_98300.pdf
Knowledge sharing workshop was organised on November 25th2016 to share on-going research work at the Centre and seek feedback on ongoing work and plan future activities.
- VKCoE facilitated a guest lecture for PRM37 students by Shri Hemanta Naik the ex-secretary of the Amalsad cooperatives on 12th August 2017.
- VKCoE facilitated the seminar on 'Road map for the Livestock sector in Uttarakhand State on 3rd August 2017 in IRMA.
- DrRajeshwaran (Fellow IIMB) on "Rising Milk Price and Opportunities for Enhancing Milk Production in India" on November 24th2016 at IRMA as part of its seminar series that was coordinated by VKCOE.
- A special session on "Producer Collectives and the Start-up Ecosystem" was organised by VKCOE in collaboration with IRMA's Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprises (CSEE) in the national seminar to launch IRMA's incubator on Aug 23, 2016. The panel included Shri R S Sodhi(MD GCMMF), D T Dekatey(NABARD), M S Sriram(Visiting faculty IIIMB), AstadPastrakia (independent consultant).
- VKCOE facilitated the seminar on "Cooperatives in Iran" led by Prof Girish Agrawal on June 2nd2016 by inviting GCMMF, NDDB and NCDFI representatives and their participation.
Institute of Rural Management, Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001, Gujarat, India
Contact: 02692-260391,260181 Fax: 02692-260188
This site is best viewed with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels on Internet Explorer version 8 and above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Copyright © 2013 IRMA