Ajit Kanitkar. 2016. The Logic of Farmer Enterprise. Institute of Rural Management Anand. Occasional Publication 17. https://irma.ac.in/pdf/randp/1518_28072.pdf
Shambu Prasad C. and Pratyaya Jagannath. 2016. Can the Big Learn from the Small?Seminar.Issue 682.Spl issue on Changing Countryside. http://ww.india-seminar.com/2016/682/682_shambu_&_pratyaya.htm
Ajit Kanitkar & C Shambu Prasad (July 2017) Hasnabad Farmer Service Producer Company Limited (HFSPC): A Management Case (Part B)
Ajit Kanitkar & C Shambu Prasad (July 2016) Hasnabad Farmer Service Producer Company Limited (HFSPC): A Management Case.
C Shambu Prasad & Siddhartha Dhabi. (July 2016) Vasudhara Adivasi Dairy: Leading the Second White Revolution.
Madhavi Mehta and Neha Christie. 2017. Producer and managerial leaders in cooperatives. Shall the twain meet? (Presented at the International Conference on Rural Management, Xavier School of Rural Management, Xavier University Bhubaneswar).
Shambu Prasad, C and Sankar, D. 2017. Sustaining Market Intervention through Collective Action: A case study of the Satpura Self Reliant Farmer Producer Company. (Presented at the 5th Network of Rural and Agrarian Studies conference at NCDS Bhubaneswar)
Neha Christie. 2017. Collaborative leadership for gender mainstreaming in dairy cooperatives: Social Innovation of Vasudhara Dairy in Gujarat. (Presented at the 12th International Cooperative Alliance - Asia and Pacific Regional Cooperative Research Conference, Seoul, Republic of Korea, from November 11 to 12, 2017) http://ica-ap.coop/sites/ica-ap.coop/files/12th%20ICA%20AP%20Paper%20%28Neha%20C%2C%20IRMA%29.pdf
Shambu Prasad, C and Sathish Kumar. 2017. Social Innovations in Organic Foods in Rainfed India: The case of Dharani FaM Coop Ltd. (Presented at the 12th International Cooperative Alliance - Asia and Pacific Regional Cooperative Research Conference, Seoul, Republic of Korea, from November 11 to 12, 2017) http://www.ica-ap.coop/sites/ica-ap.coop/files/ICA-AP2017_SathishKumar_CAV%26Shambu_Prasad_Paper_S4.pdf
Shambu Prasad, C and JayantiKumari. 2016. Rethinking Cooperatives for Sustainable Development: Insights from Vasudhara Dairy and Dharani Organic cooperatives. (Presented atthe 11th ICA-AP cooperative research conference, New Delhi."Cooperatives and Sustainable Development.") Available here
Girish K. Agrawal and BabakLalfam. 2016. Inclusive Growth and Cooperative Governance- challenges and possible directions.(Presented at the 11th ICA-AP cooperative research conference, New Delhi."Cooperatives and Sustainable Development.")
Jieun Jang. 2016. The Power of Accountable Governance in Cooperatives: Lessons from Producer-owned dairy cooperatives in India". Unpublished Master's Thesis for MA in International Development submitted to Sciences Po - Paris School of International Affairs and defended successfully in May. VKCOE helped with all field related work of Ms Jang in Oct- December 2015 and discussions thereafter.
- Mr.SandipDas's (Financial Express) proposal on"The impact of the external and internal factors on dairy cooperatives in the country: Current scenario and future prospects" was reviewed and supported by VKCOE. As part of a media fellowship articles on dairy cooperatives have been researched and shared. Some of the articles include,
- Sandip Das(2017, August 9) Milk procurement by Banaskantha Dairy picks up after floods Read More
- Sandip Das(2017, March 4) Two major cooperatives ask government to keep dairy sector outside FTA negotiations purview. Read More
- Sandip Das(2017, Feb 3) Nabard's Rs 8k-cr infrastructure development fund to boost financing of milk processing capacitiesRead More
- Sandip Das(2017, March 1) Hit by drought, disparity Karnataka Co-op Milk Producers Federation to see moderate growth in procurementRead More
- Sandip Das (2017, January 4). India may be No.1 milk producer in world, but dairy farmers still outside formal credit system. Read More
- Sandip Das (2016, December 31). Demonetisation gives digital payments boost to dairy farmers; over 1 mn accounts opened. Read More
- SandipDas(2016, December 6).After Amul turns cashless, NDDB orders affiliates to turn to online payments. Read More
- SandipDas(2016, November 21). Demonetisation: Boost for Amul's cashless drive. Read More
- Milk prices set to rise? Country facing acute shortage of fodder. Read More
- SandipDas (2016, September 27). Banas Dairy a big success story; honcho Bipin Patel explains how it did it. Read More
- SandipDas (2016, September 26). How arid Banaskantha keeps white revolution going. Read More
- SandipDas (2016, August 29). Amul, 25 others use e-platform to sell dairy items. Read More
- SandipDas (2016, August 29). Rural startups using modern communication tools get booster shot; here's how. Read More
- Sandip Das (2016 July 3).Milk revolution in East India? Here's what Amul is up to. Read More