: Rakesh Arrawatia
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Assistant Professor
Primary Areagroup(s) : Finance Accounting Costing
Address : B-13, Staff quarter, IRMA Campus Anand Gujarat
Current Areas of Interest : Banking Regulations, Competition Policy, Financial Inclusion, Financial Management
- Profile Summary
Rakesh Arrawatia is an Assistant Professor in the Finance and Accounting Area at IRMA. He holds a PhD from IIT, Kharagpur and prior to joining IRMA, he worked with IMT, Ghaziabad.
Arrawatia, R and Misra A.K., (2014), "Competition, Concentration and the Relevance of New Banks' Entry in the Indian Banking System", Global Business Review, Vol 15, No, 1.
Misra, A.K. and Arrawatia, R,
(2013), "A Conjectural Variation Approach for Assessment of Competition: A Case on Indian Commercial Banks", Journal of Advances in Management Research,
Emerald, Vol. 10, No. 1.
Arrawatia, R, Misra, A.K. and Dawar, V. (2015), "Bank Competition and Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Indian Market", International Journal of Law and Management, Vol. 57, No 2.
Madhavan, V. and Arrawatia, R.(2016), "Efficiency of G8 Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and Bond Markets", Studies in Microeconomics, Vol. 4, No. 2.
- Arrawatia, R and Misra, A.K., "Competition and Efficiency in Indian Banking: An Empirical Analysis", India Finance Conference, Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata, December 2012.
Arrawatia, R. and Misra, A.K., "Market Power in Indian Banking Sector: A Risk-Adjusted Lerner Index Approach", India Accounting and Finance Conference, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, September 2013.
Madhavan, V. and Arrawatia, R., "Efficiency of G8 Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and Bond Markets", Global Finance Conference, Dubai, April 2014.
Cases/ Books / Articles / Book Chapters
Dawar, V. and Arrawatia, R. (2014), "Apollo Tyres: Investment Decision DIlemma", Ivey Publishing, https://hbr.org/product/apollo-tyres-investment-decision-dilemma/W14561-PDF-ENG
Dawar, V., Arrawatia, R., Dash, S.R. and Chaudhury, A.(2016), "Indusind Bank: Residual Income Valuation", Ivey Publishing, https://hbr.org/product/indusind-bank-residual-income-valuation/W16287-PDF-ENG
Dawar, V., Arrawatia, R. and Chaudhury, A.(2016), "TTK Prestige: Economic Value Added", Ivey Publishing, https://hbr.org/product/ttk-prestige-economic-value-added-analysis/W16727-PDF-ENG
Choudhary, A., Dawar, V. and Arrawatia, R. (2017), "Time Value of Money: A Home Investment Dilemma", Ivey Publishing, https://hbr.org/product/time-value-of-money-a-home-investment-decision-dilemma/W17453-PDF-ENG
- General Management Programme for NBCFDC, (September 25 - 27, 2017)
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives for Amul Dairy, (June 19 - 23, 2017)
- Project Appraisal and Financing, (March 7 - 9, 2017)
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives of NDDB, (December 5 - 9, 2016)
- Contemporary Developments in the Field of Finance and Accounting, (November 8 - 11, 2016)
- Financial Management and Audit Specialization for Indian Forest Service Officers, (October 3 - 7, 2016)
- Financial Decisions (Strengthening Tools), (July 25 - 28, 2016)
- Data Envelopment Analysis, (January 8 - 10, 2016)
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives, (November 24 - 27, 2015)
- Financial Control in Co-operatives, (October 13 - 16, 2015)
- Contemporary Developments in the Field of Finance and Accounting for the Block Accounts Managers of National Health Mission, Odisha, (August 4 - 6, 2015)
- Financial Decisions (Strengthening Tools), (June 23 - 26, 2015)
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives, (February 10 - 13, 2015)
- Financial Control in Non-Profit Organizations, (January 6 - 9, 2015)
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives for Amul Dairy, (August 28 - September 1, 2017)
- Financial Decisions (Strengthening Tools), (July 18 - 21, 2017)
- Financial Control in Non-Profit Organizations, (January 17 - 20, 2017)
- MDP for the Executives of Fullerton India - Term 3 (On campus), (July 11 - 16, 2016)
- International Management Appreciation Programme for Voluntary Agencies (VOLAG-MAP), (October 5 - 23, 2015)
- IRMA Impact Evaluation Summer School 2015 (A Training Programme to Build Research Capacity in Impact Evaluation, (May 18 - 23, 2015)
- General Management Development Programme, (March 1 - 7, 2015)
- General Management Programme (GMP), (January 19 - February 7, 2015)