: Shivshanker Singh Patel
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Assistant Professor
Primary Areagroup(s) : Production Operations Management & QT
Address : B-10, IRMA Campus Anand Gujarat
Current Areas of Interest : [Core]: Optimization, Data science, Game theory & Mechanism design, Time-series analysis, Algorithm design, and Machine learning
[Applied]: Water resources management, Operations & Supply chain management, and Data analytics, etc.
Academics / Awards
- Production and Operations Management (PRM-II term, Dec.2016-Feb. 2017)
- Operations Research (PRM-II Term, Dec.2016-Feb.2017)
- Data Mining and Business Analytics (PRM-V term, Feb-April, 2017)
- Shivshanker Singh Patel and Parthasarathy Ramachandran. "Comparison of Machine Learning Techniques for Modeling River flow time series: The case of upper Cauvery river basin". Volume 29, Issue 2, pp 589-602, 2015. Water Resource Management-Springer(doi: 10.1007/s11269-014-0705-0).
- Shivshanker Singh Patel and Parthasarathy Ramachandran. "An Optimization Model for Water allocation and analysis of Upper Cauvery River Basin". Sustainable Water Resource Management-Springer,pp-1-14, 2017. doi: 10.1007/s40899-017-0124-5.
- Shivshanker Singh Patel and Parthasarathy Ramachandran. "A Bilateral River Bargaining Problem with Negative Externalities." 27th European Conference on Operational Research held in Glasgow, Scotland, 12-15 July 2015
- Shivshanker Singh Patel and Parthasarathy Ramachandran. "Basic Water Right Implication: A Study in Upper Cauvery River Basin ". 7th Doctoral Colloquium, IIM Ahmedabad, 9-11 December, 2013
- Shivshanker Singh Patel and Parthasarathy Ramachandran. "Machine learning techniques for modelling river flow time series in upper Cauvery river basin". 8th International Conference of EWRA, "Water Resources Management in an Interdisciplinary and Changing Context", Porto, Portugal, 26-29 June, 2013.