: Satyendra Pandey
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Assistant Professor
Primary Areagroup(s) : OB-HR
Address : B-9, IRMA Campus Anand Gujarat
Academics / Awards
- Ph.D. (FPM), Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Select List
- Pandey, S.C., Dutta, A. & Nayak, A.KJR. (2018). Organizational Capabilities and Knowledge Management Success: A Quartet of Case Studies. Kybernetes - The international journal of cybernetics, systems and management sciences (Forthcoming). Emerald Publications
- Pandey, S. C. & Pattnaik, P. N. (2017). Mandatory CSR and Organizational Compliance: A Case of Bharti Airtel in India. Global Business and Organizational Excellence, 36(6), 19-24. Wiley Publishers
- Pattnaik, P. N. & Pandey, S. C. (2017) University Startups and Special Legislations: Genesis and Developments in the United States of America, Japan and India. International Journal of Law and Management, 59 (5), (Forthcoming). Emerald Publications
- Pattnaik, P. N. & Pandey, S. C. (2017). People Issues in Startups - Challenges and Solutions. Strategic HR Review (Forthcoming), 16(4), Emerald Publications.
- Pandey, S. C. & Pattnaik, P. N. (2016). Polaris India Pvt. Ltd.: A Case of Experiential Marketing Strategy. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, 5(2), 244-252. SAGE
- Pandey, S. C. (2016). Organizational Capabilities and Knowledge Management Success: Evidences from Two Mid-Sized Indian IT Companies. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 7(1), 18-29. IGI Global
- Pattnaik, P. N. & Pandey, S. C. (2015). Revisiting University Spinoffs: Conceptual Advancements and Theoretical Underpinnings. International Journal of Innovation & Technology Management, 13(1), 1650005-1650018. World Scientific.
- Pandey, S. C. & Dutta, A. (2015). Knowledge Infrastructure Capabilities and Knowledge Management: Case of an Indian Public Sector Company. International Journal of Knowledge Based Development, 6(1), 50-64. Inderscience.
- Pattnaik, P. N. & Pandey, S. C. (2014). University Spinoffs: What, Why, and How?. Technology Innovation Management Review, 4(12), 44-50. Carleton University.
- Pandey, S. C. & Dutta, A. (2014). Knowledge management helps MindTree to flourish: Company makes the most of employee creativity. Human Resource Management International Digest, 22(4), 19-21. Emerald
- Pandey, S. C., Patnaik, S. (2014). Establishing Reliability and Validity in Qualitative Inquiry: A critical examination. Jharkhand Journal of Development and Management Studies (XISS, Ranchi), 12(1), 5743-5753.
- Pandey, S. C. & Dutta, A. (2013). Role of Knowledge Infrastructure Capability in Knowledge Management. Journal of Knowledge Management, 17(3), 435-453. (Emerald Publications). Emerald
- Pandey, S. C. & Dutta, A. (2013). Communities of Practices and Organizational Learning: Case Study of a Global IT Solutions Company. Strategic HR Review, 12(5), 255-261. Emerald
- Leadership Development, (October 10 - 13, 2017)
- General Management Programme for NBCFDC, (September 25 - 27, 2017)
- Responsible Leadership for Performance, (September 19 - 21, 2017)