- Asmita Vyas (2015) “Advantages of Micro Finance: Is it Reaching the Poorest of the Poor in Rural India?” Excellent Publishing House. New Delhi, Vol.I ICEBM 2015; ISBN:978-93, 84935-18; pp.34-39.
- Jeemol Unni (2014) “Situation of Education among Socio-Religious Categories in India With special focus on Muslims” for report by Post Sachar Evaluation Committee Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India.
- Ravikiran Naik (2014) Gujarat’s Employment Story: Growth with Informality”, in Growth or Development: Which Way is Gujarat Going? Indira Hirway, Amita Shah, and Ghanshyam Shah (eds.), Oxford University Press, New Delhi
- C. Suratia, Pramod K. Singh, and H. Chudasma (2015) “Impacts of Temperature Variability on Rural Livelihoods in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh”, Socio-Ecological Aspects of Development and Climate Change, MK. Slariya and P. Jha (Eds), Scholar’s Press, Germany; ISBN: 978-3-63976206; pp. 263-280.
Shyam Singh (2014) “JNNURM Case Study”, Citizen’s Report on Governance and Development 2013, Amitabh Behar, Yogesh Kumar and John Samual (eds),Daanish Books, New Delhi.
- Atulan Guha (2013) “Global Ramifications of Reoriented US Policies Towards Employment Generation” in Market, Regulations and Finance Global Meltdown and the Indian Economy; Ratan Khasnabis and Indrani Chakraborty (eds), Springer, ISBN 978-81-322-1795-4, ISBN 978-81-322-1794-7.
Institute of Rural Management, Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001, Gujarat, India
Contact: 02692-260391,260181 Fax: 02692-260188
This site is best viewed with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels on Internet Explorer version 8 and above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Copyright © 2013 IRMA