Apply Online Foreign Nationals & NRI
Application Fees for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI candidates: INR 3000/-
Selection Process (for FN/OCI/PIO/CIWG/NRI Candidate):
Applicants will be shortlisted for Online Personal Interview (OPI) on the basis of their GMAT (taken on or after January 2016) / CAT2020 OR XAT2021 scores for PGDM 2021-23.
Online Personal Interview (OPI) will be conducted during 2nd or 3rd week of April 2021.
Final selection will be done on the basis of GMAT scores (taken on or after January 2016) / CAT2020 OR XAT2021 scores and OPI score. The marks obtained in the GMAT (taken on or after January 2016) / CAT2020 OR XAT2021 test and the marks obtained in OPI will be reduced to the equivalent marks of 60 and 40 respectively. An overall merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained out of these 100 marks.
Fees Structure of PGDM(RM) 2021–23
For Foreign Nationals (FN) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) / Non Resident Indian(s) (NRI) Students
Tuition Fee: US $31390 for two years
Deposits and Other Charges: INR 1,17,100/- for two years
- There may be upward revision of the tuition fee, service fee and other charges
- Mess is managed by the participants' body. Boarding and personal expenses will be over and above the mentioned fee. Currently average monthly expenses of the mess is around Rs. 4,500/-
- Candidates should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria does not ensure consideration for shortlisting of the next stage of the admissions process
- An admission of FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI Candidate is subject to AICTE approval
- IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programmes at IRMA
The entire admissions process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
FN = Foreign Nationals, OCI = Overseas Citizen of India, PIO = Persons of Indian Origin, CIWGC = Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries, NRI = Non Resident Indian(s)