Modes of Payment
Infrastructure Renovation Fund
Fund Identification : A separate subaccount in the name of “Infrastructure Renovation Fund” would be created in IRMA books of accounts. The fund from this account would be drawn only for the Infrastructure renovation purpose. The relevant receipts and expenditure details would be shared with all donors / alumni quarterly.
- Send cheque / DD in favor of "Institute of Rural Management Anand" Payable at Anand. Contributions can be sent to Alumni Coordinator, Institute of Rural Management, Anand 388001, India
- Please ensure that there is a cover letter that states that the contribution is for the “Infrastructure Renovation Fund”, your name, batch number, email ID, PAN and address, so that a receipt can be issued. (It might be good to put this on the back of the cheque also) This will help IRMA in tracking the amounts and maintaining it separately.
Use the net transfer . The following details would be useful.
- Name of Bank - ICICI Bank Ltd, Mota Bazar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, 388120
- Name of Holder - Institute of Rural Management, Anand.
- Account no --- 008501012659
- IFSC Code --- ICIC0000085
|Beneficiary A/C Number
||Institute of Rural Management , Anand
||ICICI Bank Ltd.
||ICICINBBXXX (SWIFT Code of ICICI Bank Ltd., Mumbai)
||Flavours, Near Bhaikaka Statue, Mota Bazar, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar 388120, India
- For International transfers (in USD) the following details would be useful
Beneficiary Bank Account details :
Correspondent Bank Details :
||ICICIBANK LTD ,Mumbai, India
||JP Morgan Chase , New York
|Bank Clearing code
||FED ABA 021000021
Please ensure to send email at email@example.com stating that the contribution is for the “ Infrastructure Renovation Fund”, your name, batch number, email ID, PAN and address, so that a receipt can be issued. This will help IRMA in tracking the amounts and maintaining it separately.
- Online Payment Gateway: An online system for payment is available on the IRMA website for Indian and foreign currency. Click here for online payment
Income Tax Exemption : Donations to IRMA are exempted from income tax in India under section 80G. For online payments immediate receipts will be generated. For the payments through offline mode scanned copy of receipts will be sent through email and hardcopy will follow
For more details or any assistance please contact Sh. Alok Singh, CFO, IRMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02692-221651/+91-8511802734