Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may click here directly.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. Auto generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep record of user-id and password for future use.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
- In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
Checklist for Applicants
Application Procedure: IRMA Admission Online Portal provides complete instructions to facilitate your online application. Application form is available on our website.
"IRMA's designated organizations can sponsor their employees for the programme. Admission and Selection criteria and process are same for sponsored and non-sponsored applicants.
Please ensure you have the following documents/information ready before applying online.
- Valid Email ID.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Exam details.
- Valid VISA/Mastercard sponsored credit/debit card issued by scheduled banks.
- For credit card transaction you should have "3d Secure PIN", generated through the sponsoring bank.
- For debit card transaction you need to have "Internet Banking UserID" and "Internet Banking Password", issued by sponsoring bank.
- Personal Information.
- Academic/Professional Details.
- Scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature. Recommended resolution for scanned photograph is (150 X 180) pixel (use stamp size photograph) and recommended resolution for scanned signature is (150 X 70) pixel.
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.