The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprises (CSEE) is one of IRMA's Centres of Excellencethat seeks to create social impact by promoting and nurturing social enterprises and their leaders
CSEE expects to achieve this through:
- Action research and consultancy on social entrepreneurship and enterprises at different stages of ideation and growth
- Providing mentoring and networking opportunities to social enterprises with like-minded educational institutes, governments, incubators, and impact investors.
- Customized training and teaching on entrepreneurship
- Creating an entrepreneurial culture at IRMA by working with IRMA's Social Entrepreneurship Cell (iSEC).
- Facilitating and seeding ideas and enterprises byIRMA students and alumni
The work of CSEE led to the launch of IRMA's unique incubator ISEED.